Crunchy Catholic Mom

Labels

  • Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (16)
  • Family Life (45)
  • Farm Life (13)
  • Intentional Community (10)
  • Montessori (12)
  • Nativity House (37)
  • Recipes (29)
  • Spirituality (35)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Links #4

America's Dish Detergent Wars

Conventional Produce Declining in Nutrients

Living with the Human Side of the Church
Posted by Crunchy Catholic Mom at 3:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Beginnings: Nativity House
    When we got married, there was an understanding that one day we would live on a farm and serve the poor.  We weren't sure when, or wh...
  • Reflections on the Celebration of the 60th Anniversary of the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd:
    Seminal Moments on the Journey Every once in a while I have the realization that all of the many journeys of life have been leading to t...
  • Nativity House: 3 Years and Counting
    It was this week four years ago that Nativity House accepted it's first guest mom. In these last three years we have had 5 guest moms,...
  • With Love From County Kerry: Part 1
    Saturday, November 23 In O'Hare International Airport - These Cousins are ready to GO! Sunday, November 24 After...
  • Harvest Recipes: Carrot-Top Pesto
    With one of my recent pinterest sessions I came across a recipe for Carrot Top Pesto.  I was intrigued. Most of the recipes I saw me...
  • With Love from County Kerry: Part 2
    Tuesday, November 26 Our 2nd day in County Kerry we got up early for a Jaunting Car (horse & carriage) ride through the Gap of Dunlo...
  • It only took 35 years...
    For as long as I can remember, January has always been a hard month.  This January I found myself maintaining my regular prayer regime...
  • Maria Montessori, Practical Life & Liturgy
    The life of the spirit prepares the dynamic power for daily life,  and, on its side, daily life encourages thought  by means of ordina...
  • Come, Holy Spirit
    Times have been tough. Really tough.  school shooting after school shooting presidential fiasco after fiasco  acts of terror ...
  • Confessions of One Fat Mama: A Challenge
    It's true, there is no more denying it. I'm fat. I have spent the last 10 years of my life getting to this point. Along the way, I...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.