Crunchy Catholic Mom

Labels

  • Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (16)
  • Family Life (45)
  • Farm Life (13)
  • Intentional Community (10)
  • Montessori (12)
  • Nativity House (37)
  • Recipes (29)
  • Spirituality (35)

Friday, October 19, 2012

Links #9

Montessori and Minimalism

Be More With Less

mnmlist
Posted by Crunchy Catholic Mom at 8:31 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Liturgy = Work
    I hear it all the time. "I don't know how you do what you do."  "You have so much going on, I don't know how yo...
  • Strength in Numbers: The Raw Detox Diet
    I always do best when trying to lose weight if I am doing it with friends.  This time, I convinced my co-workers to do The Raw Food Deto...
  • With Love From County Kerry: Part 1
    Saturday, November 23 In O'Hare International Airport - These Cousins are ready to GO! Sunday, November 24 After...
  • Why Bread? Why wine?
    Have you ever stopped to wonder why Jesus chose bread and wine as the gift of himself? No? Me neither until I became a Catechist in the Cat...
  • Nativity House: 3 Years and Counting
    It was this week four years ago that Nativity House accepted it's first guest mom. In these last three years we have had 5 guest moms,...
  • Carefree Timelessness
    Every night, well, almost every night, I ask Gracie, "What do you need to tell Jesus thank you for today?" Her responses always...
  • Harvest Recipes: Carrot-Top Pesto
    With one of my recent pinterest sessions I came across a recipe for Carrot Top Pesto.  I was intrigued. Most of the recipes I saw me...
  • It only took 35 years...
    For as long as I can remember, January has always been a hard month.  This January I found myself maintaining my regular prayer regime...
  • Come, Holy Spirit
    Times have been tough. Really tough.  school shooting after school shooting presidential fiasco after fiasco  acts of terror ...
  • With Love from County Kerry: Part 2
    Tuesday, November 26 Our 2nd day in County Kerry we got up early for a Jaunting Car (horse & carriage) ride through the Gap of Dunlo...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.