Monday, January 10, 2011

Good Habit #1: Eat a High Protein/Low Fat Breakfast Every Day

Bad Habit Bye-bye: McDonald's Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit Breakfast ( I confess, I love McDonald's Breakfast)


Hello Good Habit: Yummo Breakfast! Chocolate Mousse! I got the recipe from www.rawmazing.com. I have had it before and it is soooo good. You would not believe that it is actually good for you.  I am going to make a double batch, put it in my fridge in small gladware containers so that they are ready to go.


Chocolate Mousse
  • 3/4 C Dates soaked until very soft with pits removed
  • 2 avocados
  • 1  C. Almond Milk
  • 1/2 C Almond Butter
  • 3/4 C Cacao Powder
  • 1/2 C Agave
In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and blend or process until smooth. Refrigerate, then enjoy. You will not believe how good this is!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

how do you get it smooth and not grainy? i made a batch last night and it still has the grains of the almond butter.